Friday, September 18, 2009

CAUTION to those using (iPhone) MMS early.

This is seriously the most epic fail I've seen in a LONG time, haha! So since I'm an iPhone user, I frequent the MacRumors.com forums quite a bit to see what other users are experiencing / doing with their iPhones and what not. This guy posts up a problem that he had and, well, I'll just let you read it because I seriously can't stop laughing at this! ROFL!

Source: CAUTION to those using MMS early. | By: Mystikal, MacRumors.com
Now I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but I just want to let people know that they should be careful using MMS early. Here's why.

My friend sent me a pic of a girl kissing me when my MMS was first working a few days ago. I deleted the picture and DID NOT save it. Last night I sent my girlfriend a random picture, but somehow, the picture I DELETED and DID NOT SAVE, got sent to her.

Somehow AT&T pulled a picture out of the *censored* air and sent it somewhere it should not have gone.

If this has happened to anyone else please say so and I pray this gets fixed with the official release.

No comments:

Post a Comment