Monday, July 6, 2009

It Just Hit Me...

So here I am, it's 11.30 at night (don't mind the timestamp of the blog) and it finally hits me that I'm a working man now. For the majority of my life, I would go to school, take a short break ranging from a week to 3 months and repeat the process. With the last couple of years, I would work in between the breaks, so there was always that "split" period, if you will, of changing it up in life; switching between school, work and some form of break, but now it finally hits me that there won't be that split. It's all the same now... Kind of depressing. All I do now is just work. Five days a week, 4 weeks a month, and twelve months a year, I'm essentially doing the same routine; going to work. There's no changing it up like in school. One quarter you're doing one class and then the next something totally different. With work, it's all the same basically. Yes, different situations happen that change it up during work, but in the end, it's the same; fixing computers. Oh well, such is life, right?

You're probably thinking so what, get back to posting videos and other forms of entertainment. I will, I just figured I would post my thoughts as well; weird, I know, but that's the beauty of this blog! It's about my life as well ;) haha. Anyways, I'll stop boring you with this nonsense and continue with the regular routine of posting up the entertainment. Just wanted to let you know that work isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Getting paid is nice, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment