Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Future Movies...

So on my way to work today, I was listening to KROQ, naturally, and Kevin, Bean, and Lisa May were talking about classic movies that were being remade for the new generation of viewers. Among these were "Hamlet", again, and believe it or not, but also "Total Recall!" Really?! I wonder who they'll get to play Arnold, because seriously, you can't have a "Total Recall" movie without the Governator!

After the remakes, they started talking about new movies / possible movies that will be coming out within the next couple years. The two that stuck out to me were, get this, a "Where's Waldo" movie and a "Stretch Armstrong" movie. Are you serious?! What will it entail? Once you find Waldo do you just leave the theater??? Lame. What about Stretch? Will it be filled with kids grabbing some dude and pulling on his arms and legs? There's already a movie that's semi-Stretch Armstrong and that's called "Fantastic 4" with Mr. Fantastic... We'll just have to see how this plays out, eh? I'll say this now. My expectations are crazy low for these movies...

No comments:

Post a Comment