Saturday, April 18, 2009

Intrigued...

A few months ago Jay mentioned that I should create a website where I can host the random videos that I discover from the Internet. Well, since I don't have the funds to do that, I finally decided to do the next best thing and create a blog where I can link my friends, family and even possible random viewers (unlikely) to the randomness that I call "My Life." We'll see how this pans out.

I'm not sure how often I'll post to this, but I'll try to keep it updated a couple times a week. So with out further adieu, I bring to you the creation of what will become "My Life, My Views, My Entertainment." Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What is this clear liquid running coming from my eyes and running down my face? These posts just hit me with a full force of awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't read anything. This looks gay.

    ReplyDelete